The UDI Regulation has been released from the FDA to the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the final review is currently underway. It is anticipated that the UDI Regulation is slated to be released very soon.
The UDI Conference is the annual industry gathering for medical device manufacturers, distributors, and hospitals to convene with the FDA Team Leaders. The Conference timing provides a great opportunity for you to learn about the UDI Regulation and the UDI Database to understand its impact on your organization.
The Conference will help your organization prepare to comply with the new Regulation. You can also investigate UDI technology in the exhibit hall, plan your migration path, and network with peers in the healthcare industry.
Attend the Conference to:
- Learn the technical details of the UDI Regulation from the FDA
- Learn how to utilize the UDI Database and how to harness the data
- Understand the requirements for your automatic identification systems
- Create your plan for implementation
- Gain the knowledge needed to guide your organization
Who should attend?
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Health Care Distributors
- Group Purchasing Organizations
- Hospitals and Health Care Providers
- Health Care Industry Professionals
The UDI-enabling technologies
The UDI Regulation will require new/improved systems and processes to efficiently mark/tag equipment, scan device information at various points in its lifecycle, and transmit that data to the UDI Database and other software systems. See the technologies for implementation in the UDI Conference exhibit hall.
Register by July 23rd for the best fee
Seating will be limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. To secure your seat at the best price, register by July 23rd. Enter “ALUMNI” in the promotional code field to automatically save $100. Go to http://udiconference.com/register.html to register now.
For additional conference details and the most up-to-date information, please visit www.UDIconference.com.
For information on the FDA UDI Proposed Regulation, visit www.FDA.gov/UDI.