Health Management Technology welcomes your new product releases and photos for publication consideration. Due to the sheer volume of product releases, we are not able to acknowledge and print every announcement we receive. New products are evaluated for timeliness, appropriateness to an audience of healthcare end-users, technology advancements and other factors. Additional information is available for submitting stories, as well as in our FAQ for PR Professionals.
To ensure that it gets handled properly, new product information should be sent to the email@example.com, or to the following address:
Health Management Technology
Attn: Products Editor
2500 Tamiami Trail N.
Nokomis, FL 34275
If you send it to the wrong editor, it may be misplaced. Calling to follow up on press releases will not help or speed up the process.
What we are looking for
E-mail submissions should contain the company and product name in the subject line. Please include as much information in the body of the e-mail as possible. Attachments can include Word documents and Adobe PDF files. If you are not able to submit via e-mail, other acceptable electronic media include: CD-ROM and floppy disk.
New product announcements appear in each issue of Health Management Technology, so announcements may be submitted at any time.
All new product announcements should contain the following information:
- Date product was released: Product should be able to be purchased at the time of publication, rather than having a future release date or beta status.
- Contact information: We require the name, address, fax and e-mail address of the company’s Marketing/Advertising manager. This information is not published.
- Product detail: Please provide press announcements, fact sheets and other technical details. Revision or upgrade announcements should highlight the differences between the newest version and it’s predecessor.
- URL: Please provide a link to where the product is represented on the company Web site.
- Artwork: The artwork should highlight the product without extraneous text or people in the image.
Camera-ready photograph or slide
High-quality JPG or TIFF file
At least three inches square
Readable by an IBM compatible PC
3 MB or less
Please Do Not Send
Images with small text