CCHIT hosts webinar for EHR vendors
CHICAGO – Nov. 27, 2012 – The Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT) is hosting a webinar for EHR vendors preparing for the ONC 2014 Edition of the HIT certification program. CCHIT will preview its plans for the updated testing and certification program and will help vendors understand “what’s new” about the program and how they should prepare for the changes. The webinar will include:
- A review of the ONC changes to criteria, standards and testing, including new ONC policies for public reporting by vendors;
- New application and pricing plans;
- How to prepare and schedule for the earliest possible testing and certification;
- New resources available at The Source™, including the ONC Criteria Browser which will help vendors untangle the new ONC technical requirements; and
- How to use “My Certifications” to manage all testing and certification activities online.
The one-hour webinar will take place Thursday, Dec. 13, 2012, at 3 p.m. ET and will include a question-and-answer session.
Vendors can register for the free webinar here.